Apr 20, 2008

Release me....

During my studies day in MMU, alot of internal webserver ran by students posted tonnes of international and rare advert...funny...hillarious...I always remembered the one from Adidas during the fifa world cup..where you got eric cantona and the frenchmens battling it out in a large oil tanker..that was awesome...
Recently, here..local channel have aired a Saab advert on their new model with bio diesel power....what's strikes me is the song..it was so beautiful and kept lingering in my head for weeks...so i decided to youtube it and found the original singer....and boy...after reading thru the net...i was surprised the killer whale featured in the advert was abt Lolita...an orca incarcerated for more than 30yrs in a small tank exploited for the sake of entertainment...to this day...activist are still fighting for her freedom...and that song really strike a chord to me.....kudos to the Saab team for educating me abt Lolita..a small minded person who couldn't care less abt a mammal are truly touched by it...The movie Free Willy too was loosely based on this event..




BTW, to listen to the full song..just click on this link

3 comments:

adcebol said...

hai cheekybabe!!
miss me??

ummi of triplet said...

need u ask bol??
it is so obvious

Anonymous said...

eeiiii...mana ader bol ckp miss u...pah perasaaaaaaannnn...