Apr 3, 2007

abt life

::woke up around 2 am and cannot get back to sleep. it is already 5 minutes past 4. well, i better not go to sleep since the driver will be arriving at my doorstep at around 6 am for my daytrip to tapah. and i hope i can survive my meeting without being sleepy. and i really hope it can finish off by noon so that i can reach home early and get my beauty sleep.

::lots of things happen the way it shouldnt be happening. lots of things happen that i have hurt lots of ppl. there's nothing that i can do....or want to do. which is which.... i'll keep in my heart. i just hope life would be easier but i know it is impossible. whatever happen..i will just swallow it. but at least for a moment, let me be the most happiest person ever. how wish i can live my life the way i want it to be without ppl telling me what and how i shud do it. this is really depressing. everything happen at one shot!!


p/s: problems at work have been resolved. i worried for nothing over the weekend.

0 comments: