Jan 7, 2007

moving in and out

now i'm beginning to become like my father...moving in and out..in and out. the only diff is that he moved from one state to another state and even at one time to another country. and as for me...just moving in and out for not more than 30km of distance. but when i was a kid or teenager...i dont remember doin any packing or unpacking....curi tulang kot. chronology of my home sweet home:
somewhere at the house compound
'
1. pantai bersih, bagan ajam - this is my 1st home..but i never have any memory of it coz i'm still a lil cute baby at that time. but i do know that the house is just by the beach and slalu kena masuk pencuri becoz of it location. pantai depan rumah so ppl can see when we are off for our long holidays. now : house gone...beach pun takdak..kena tambak.

besday at DU

2. damansara utama - we move to DU when i was i think 3 yrs old. rumah tepi no 45 and i remember so well i have a friend name amir hamzah. i remember the mosque where i had my kelas agama, my pre-school years at Kim Kindergarten and my almost 6 months primary 1 at srkdu. and i remember so well that i once "lost" my house becoz of my brother. yes...me and my kazen sesat barat carik umah sendrik setelah ditinggalkan oleh my brother. well, masa tu kecik lagi...5 or 6 yrs old....tgk umah semua sama kolor and design and i dont remember the road frm the playground to the house. my brother was supposed to walk together with us but he just ran off just like that. so me and my kazen just walk and walk and crying until i saw this one apek tgh cuci keter dia yg sama mcm my father (i think so)...hahahah...i can remember my father's car but not my own house. how we were found...i'm not so sure but i think we went jalan2 with that apek and saw my father car...i think so lahhh...i dare not ask my family abt this now coz for me this is so memalukan. and sometimes until now when we have this family get together with my aunts and uncles, they will talk abt this and i just give them my big cheeky smile. but maybe when i have the guts...i will ask in detail.

3. tmn dato wan, seremban - we move to seremban when i was in primary 1. i remember my school SRKKGV and my class darjah 1 cempaka sampai laaa 4 cempaka with cikgu khadijah and his son ibrahim in my class. and i also remember my black BMX that i cycle to my kelas mengaji at gedong lalang. then i remember petang2 naik BMX buat walkie talkie drpd manila card and main polis2 dgn aizurin, khairil zuhri and sapa ntah lg sbb masa tuh tgh top citer remang2 kotaraya. and i remember so well that i break aizurin's mom perhiasan pinggan crystal yg sgt besar masa main2 kat umah dia. i declare my own perintah berkurung for a few days sbb malu punyer psl. and thats why i'm so phobia of having any glass decor item at my own house....bad memory!!!!

4. mount pleasant rd, singapore - we move to singapore after i finish my primary 4. it is a very quiet neighbourhood kat kawasan yg sangat dalam dan berbukit2. i went to 2 schools at singapore becoz the 1st one had to be closed down sbb tak cukup murid. the best thing abt schooling in singapore is diff schools diff uniform. my 1st schools white and dark blue pinafore and the 2nd one cream blouse with dark brown skirt. my bestfren frm school is hui ying...or is it zi ying? ops couldn remember the name...but she's a malaysian staying with her aunt coz her parents are working in papua new guinea. then there is this another girl name mei ying and khadijah but we dont like both of them...ahahahha. and i also had few indonesian frens frm school...jono, dewan and budi. according to my mum, my slang has become like a chinese slang eversince i started schooling in singapore which i dont notice at all. but maybe becoz me and hui ying / zi ying mmg selalu bergayut berjam2 sbb local call kat singapore masa tuh adalah percooma or is it damn cheap(rasanyer lah). how i miss singapore! i remember during a few days before christmas we would take a ride to ochard road at nite to just watch all the lights...semua shopping complex berebut2 menunjuk lampu decorations sapa yg paling cantek. and i remember to always goin shopping at the top floor of cktang sbb situ agak murah, makan mee goreng kolor merah kat geylang road and sup tulang merah bawah jambatan dgn roti feranchis...eiii sungguh lazat. it is the same one as sold in kedai linda onn but according to my sista, linda onn letak colouring sbb tu jadi merah. i have yet to try it.

to be continued

0 comments: