Dec 12, 2006

::wuteva::

what will happen when:

1. u are new to the org and job scope
2. and you get a very hampeh boss
3. and you didnt get any 'nota serah tugas' of what to do next at the very moment u seat at this chair
4. and nobody advice u on what u shud do so u have to figure it out yourself
5. and only now ur keranis say we must do this..this and this

ans:
::u will be mark as a very slow head unit. is it my fault? well maybe...but is it really my fault???? wuteva. ok so i know i shud bring in new changes to the org...but then again...this is my 1st time doin all the paperworks without any guide from ppl here....and 1st time doing it of course there are hiccups here and there. and u know what.....what u did during the previous years...are all so wrong....and i dont like ur concept of "buat je" without taking into account the correct procedure. so again...is it really really my fault??

::but then, to think that i'm gonna leave this place soon wif not so very good record is kind of depressing...again....wuteva!!

::and i smell trouble coming in next month when i have to leave for a month plus for my QA course

::nak buat camne...I AM REALLY NOT HAPPY HERE!!!