Nov 8, 2006

Demam belum Kebah - a song for oppa evil

ah ~ ah ~ ah~
Ah~ Ah~ Ah~

DangGeun ~ Ssong
Of course~ song

Na BoGoShipNi? (DangGeun) Na SaengGakNaNi? (DangGeun)
Do you miss me? (Of course) Do you think of me? (Of course)

AlLeoByu YuLeobMi (i love you, you love me) (DangGeunDangGeunDangGeun)
I love you, you love me (of course, of course, of course)

Na JohAHani? (DangGeun) Na SarangHaNi? (DangGeun)
Do you like me? (Of course) Do you love me? (Of course)

AlLeoByu YuLeobMi (i love you, you love me) (DangGeunDangGeunDangGeun)
I love you, you love me (of course, of course, of course)

Neo ByeonHaJiMa (DangGeun) EonJeKkaJiNa (DangGeun)
Don't you change (Of course) until whenever (Of course)

JohAHae JohAHae (DangGeunDangGeunDangGeun)
I like you, I like you (of course, of course, of course)


Neul HangBokHaeYo (DangGeun) Neul JeulGeoWeoYo (DangGeun)
Always be happy (of course) always be joyful (of course)

SaRangHae SaRangHae~
I love you, I love you~

DangGeun~Ssong~
Of course~ song~

TtaeRoNeun JjaJeungNaGo TtaeRoNeun HimDeurEoDo NeoEui GyeotE
Even if you get annoyed, even if you go through hard times

EonJeNa UtGo ItNeun Nal SaengGakHae
Think of me always laughing, next to you

TtaeRoNeun SeulPeoJiGo TtaeRoNeun WiRoWeoDo NeoEui GyeotE
Even if you get sad, even if you get lonely

EonJeNa HamKke HaNeun NaReul SaengGakHae
Think of me always with you

Ah~Ah~Ah~
Ah~Ah~Ah~

DangGeun~Ssong
Of course~song