May 23, 2006

Mr smarty pants

Many things happened for the past month..so i think now is the right time to rants. First things 1st...my lil sis finally and officially join the ranks of undergraduate...starting her studies in matric gopeng in accountancy. Gosh, can't believe it my sis gonna be an accountant...hopefully...or probably became the right hand man for the mafia handling all the money laundering activities...that would be ultra cool. Nobody can mess around with my family then..mess with me..mess with the "family"...you'll be swimming with the fishes....

Last week, for the 1st time in my life..I watched the premiere of Da Vin*i Code at 10am during office hours..talk about tuang kerja...plus, my bossess were there too. And we were so cool about it...Dun want to start a review on that movie..but personally..reading the book is way much better...but to give some credits..i loved watching Ms Sophie Neveu acts..last time she starred in the movie Amelie...i was cupid struck back then with her..drool..drool..Now, she kinda look old for me..hehehe

On Friday, i took another certfication exam for the intel based servers..and i passed!!Woohooooo, i'm not a failure anymore...with 74 freakin percent. Damn i'm good. So i won a bet with my boss Rm150 for passing the exam. But the bad thing is, everybody expecting me to answer all technical answer..crap man..i'd just got certified in less than 72 hrs and expect me to be the Mr Technical Helpdesk.

Last weekend, i had to go up to PD for treasure hunt with some customers..there goes my weekend. I miss my sleep...We were flagged of in Putrajaya and drove thru Bangi and some other weird routes to PD..and on top of that..we had to solve 35 questions..for a newbie like me..it was so freaking tough... But all in all..the treasure hunt..the planing session and team building in PD was great..we had fun..loads of fun...

Come monday, as usual..i had to drag my butt of the bed...i'm so tired..but had to attend the ssl meeting in the afternoon...life goes on..again..got wallop a bit by boss...but heck..whats new..
Today...not a very good day for me....i went to OU after office to upgrade my nokia hp firmware, with hopes to use my bluetooth headset..kept having problem to use the bluetooth for quite sometime....after leaving it to the nokia service centre for an hour..they told me..the hp went kaput..had to pay RM230 to repair it as it is a hardware malfunction...for one week..ferkkkk...I really wish i had not upgraded the firmware in the first place...damn..damn..

So now i'm a juncture..to buy a new hp or just repair the old one...hehehe..3G phones is so tempting these days...i can do wonders with those phones..and the irony thing is..before i picked up my phone back..i've bought a nokia car charger....and now i can't use it all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

perrrghhhhh welcome to the geek world...GEEK!

the evil genius said...

Hehehe..tq tq..i'm starting another blog on tech yesterday...only one post though...do visit em

Anonymous said...

I miss working and living in hectic! Only for now...