Feb 26, 2006

So much about nothing

I still couldn't figure out to create multiple profile in one blog...Readers already been complaining coz they can't differentiate betw me and wifey...So, even though i'm a geek but i just can't find the function to add more profiles..Damn!! If there's a higher intelligence would be a ble to enlighten me, I'm humbled..

Moving along...Not much happened during these couple of days..Mostly the same ol thing..work..sleep..eat..meetings..you'll get the picture. With regards to eating, I've started to do crunches and sit up at home while wathing tv..hopefully that would help me in the middle section..hehehe..yeah i know...i'm vain..but, after the chest pain i had last year..made me thinking..life is too short. Probably i'll grab that Osim new contraption..U-Zap thingy...hehehe..it might work..

Last friday..wifey got tickets for the PGL in Istana Budaya..I quickly snap the opportunity though i'm suppose to have a drink with a partner...ahh...to hell with the drink..this is more important...So, there we are...watching PGL in awe..not by the performance..but the whole place..its darn cool...this is the 2nd i'm here..the 1st time..was more on business purposes. I'm not sure bout this theater screening..coz i'm a bit jakun with the whole thing...but it started pretty much late than schedule..like almost half hour late...maybe its Malaysian..heck..we created JIT in the manufacturing world!!... I just hate waiting...

The whole show was ok..as i have not seen any performance like this..so my benchmark and expectation was non-existent..but i dun want to give full review on it..lots of good viewers already blogging about it..do refer to them for a more objective opinion..But some observation i would like to comment on :

1. The stage was cool...it can change the height of the floor on the fly..so it gives the impression on the peak of Gunung Ledang..I was sooo impressed with this technological marvel the most...so..that's why i'm giving it a 2 thumbs up for PGL..hahahah.

2. AC Mizal can act...not as an Inspektor whoever in Gerak Khas only..wifey told me..he received a standing ovation for his performance..i'm not surprised..

3. The gwailoh Hang Tuah cannot act...i dun think that dude understand what he's saying...but give him credit...he can sing really well...now i understand why they can't pick MNasir or Awie to be the leading hero..the song is not ur standard off the shelf song in Radio ERA..

4. There's an english translation on top on the ceiling...and I just can help it to read it..it's like reading an english poem..i can't understand it..but useful to those mat salleh wanted to understand the myth..

5. Rubbing shoulder with high class society and famous peeps..not ur typical slut and bitches...bunch of old ladies with dyed hair and american slang...sigh

6. I can't stop noticed Tiara's hubby will clapped first after she sang a song...i mean any song for this case..Its kinda pathetic

7. I told my wife..I'm in heaven....she asked "Why?"..watching young girls berkemban prancing around live and my wife not pissed about it...hahahah

8. Got an intermission like hindustan movies...15 min of restroom time..how thoughtful

9. I only realized there was a live band accompanying the performance after the intermission..no wonder the music was very loud and i can't see any loudspeaker lying around...silly me..

10. No maxis coverage..I must complain to AK for this..they can cover the whole PLUS highway from Johor to Perlis but failed to cover this KL building...I can't believe this...or maybe the Istana Budaya peeps did it on purpose..to prevent those annoying beeps and tones during the show...We can never listen to instruction...Turn the damn thing off damn it...especially in Jumaat prayers....

11. No popcorn!!I was starving like mad...

12. The space betw the seats are lil bit tight..you got to stand up to give way people to go through..TGV have a better space than this..

The end

My to do's this week

1. Finish and present my account plan to boss
2. Apply long leave for the trip
3. Start working on the new brochures for my volume programme...

4 comments:

afflatus said...

For "multiple profile" or Team Members posting to the blog, have you looked at Blogger Help? There's "Can I have a blog to which more than one person posts?" at the link below:
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=123&query=team%20members&topic=0&type=f

Unknown said...

long trippppp?? Dude...where are you going dude????

Anonymous said...

Somewhere...overrrr the rainbow.....hehehe

Anonymous said...

aff,

Thx for the tips..but i still couldn't make it work..no time to fiddle around