Jan 22, 2006

Reflection

We're waiting for my brother arrival. He invited himself last week to have sorta eat out in my place...I kinda hesitated to say yes without madam's approval...She can be very vocal about having my family members around..Dunno why? Maybe because of the 3 little boys they'll be bringing..Its gonna be chaos. I'm sure of it. These boys just do not understand the word "Dont". They take no crap or prisoners...Where did they gone wrong..I have no idea but hopefully I wouldn't make the same mistakes..Parenting is a scary thing..not sure i'm up to it..


Last minute entry for my weekly plan..

Manage to at least jot down 2 things
1. Start and finish off the manual claim for 2006 revenue recognition
2. Start planning for my customer contact cadence...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude...some kids are nice to look at, like my nephew and niece, but the moment they buat perangai....zasss......angin beb...anak buat aku brapa kali kena kurung dalam bilik air..khehkehkkhehke....